This Converse Pro Leather “Celtics” celebrates the legacy of Chuck Cooper, the first African American player to be drafted by an NBA team when he was selected by the Boston Celtics back in 1950. Constructed from soft tumbled leather and detailing that pays homage to Chuck and the Celtics, this sneaker features green and yellow highlight throughout the upper.
– Converse Pro Leather Mid Wht “Celtics”
– Tumbled leather upper
– Colors inspired by Boston Celtics.
– Embroidered satin Star Chevron
– NBA Hardwood Classics logo on collar
– Vintage Celtics logo inside tongue
– Rubber outsole